Party Halls in sharjah????????????

This is a free and friendly information forum for moms in Sharjah. Here you can post your queries related to Sharjah. And yes, do not forget to help other Sharjah Moms find their answers.

Party Halls in sharjah????????????

Postby vaasupriya on Sun May 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Hi, my son will be turning 3 this june . Planning to celebrate it with a small party. I m going nuts finding a party hall in sharjah :x
Some place where good Vegie food is served.
please help me out!!! :(
vaasupriya

Re: Party Halls in sharjah????????????

Postby hamidabgm on Sun May 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi,
I live in Sharjah and I did attend a couple of birthday parties at the KFC-Pizza Hut party hall. It's a very common spot for most b'Day parties...I guess u must have already hosted one there. I think Adventureland in Sahara Center also has a party Hall. Is there a Fun City in Sharjah??? I saw a b'day party happenning at Fun City in Bur Juman, Dubai.

If u r specifically looking for a restaurant party or Banquet Halls, then there is Caesar's Rest. in Al Taawun Mall, and Buhaira Corniche.

This is all that I can help u with...sorry...I am not into B'day parties yet! Might after an year, when I should be celebrating the 1st B'Day of our baby...who will be arriving soooooon!!
hamidabgm

Postby shri_593 on Mon May 04, 2009 10:09 am

vaasupriya@gmail.com wrote:Hi, my son will be turning 3 this june . Planning to celebrate it with a small party. I m going nuts finding a party hall in sharjah :x
Some place where good Vegie food is served.
please help me out!!! :(

Hi Priya,

Iam also Priya staying in Sharjah. I celebrate my son's first birthday in ASIAN PALACE RESTAURANT. It is in Mubarak center ROLLA. There is 125 items to enjoy in a buffet and they charge 45 dhs per head. Three yrs back it was 35 dhs. Check it out with party rates. There is a party hall and they arrange for everything.
shri_593

Postby vandanamathur21 on Thu May 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Nova Park Hotel has a nice banquet hall. We attaended a party there long back. BTW, Ajman has plenty of hotels and fortunately people in Sharjah have a choice to make!!
vandanamathur21

Postby vaasupriya on Wed May 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey buddies!!!!
Thanks a lot for all ur help
V have finally confirmed our party hall. V checked with Dwaraka Resturant Behind Mega Mall, they said they will provide us one half of the resturant and v can enjoy it the way we want like music, games, etc, etc. :D
I m a bit tensed now, to make it a great day for my kiddo!!!! :? Keeping my fingers crossed.
vaasupriya

Postby shri_593 on Thu May 21, 2009 11:24 am

Hi Priya,

Finally you decided Dwaraka. Nice choice we r just next to Dwaraka. one of my friend had their kid's birthday party there. :D
shri_593

Postby vaasupriya on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Celebrated our Energy Bubble's Birthday on May 30, Saturday at Dwaraka Resturant.
The function went on very well.

The Party Hall was very well decorated. Lot of balloons!!! The food was very good!!!
Me and my hubby very happy and v thanked the resturant manager for the wonderful service. :P

I planned about 5 games 1. Pass the parcel, 2. simon says 3. Puzzle : Find whats in the pic? 4. Pin the tail of the donkey
and the Grand Finale PINATA (i made a Pull String Car Pinata using Cardboard box, decorated with paper fringes fm the pizza hut, hardees, etc catalogues we get with newspaper). ;) It was wonderful

Kids had a great gala time and were all Smiles with bag full of goodies won thru d games. :D :D :D Thats! what is needed at the end.

Jus wanted to share my joy with u.

thanx for all the tips u guys gave.
vaasupriya

Postby vandanamathur21 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:30 am

hey that's nice to know. lemme check that place as well for our next party.
vandanamathur21

Postby on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 pm

That's Fantastic Priya. Good to know that u had a rocking party. We really appreciate ur contribution to the dubaimoms communities. Why don't you introduce yourself in the parenting forum under MEET N GREET- SHARJAH MOMS ? Since you come from Sharjah and also a few more moms using this site, it would be great to formally introduce yourself to each other.

See Ya sharjah ladies ....in the parenting forum!

Thanks
Admin Team.
Site Admin

Postby wasee.dreamz on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Hello Mom's,
I am waseema ,introducing myself to the community for the first time.
I live in Sharjah for the past 2 years and I have a sweet baby girl name Sanaa who is turning 1 year old this 25th March. I was just searching for some good party hall for her Birthday Party and landed up at this discussion.. Please lemme know any party hall 's if u hav had good experience out there.
My requirements as such are: Good amount of space to accomodate some 25 to 30 ppl and Non veg and veg food, a few games, etc. I have very little time ladies plsss help me out... and also im looking out some good shop to get a party wear for Sanaa.
wasee.dreamz

Return to Sharjah Moms Forum - New!!*